Location: Elyria, OH
Type of Employment: Full-time
Polen Implement is seeking an experienced Ag Service Technician for full-time employment at its Elyria, Ohio location.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Participate in service training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintain condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Maintain a clean work area and perform work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Account for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
Experience and/or background:
- Repair and maintenance of heavy equipment required.
- Repair and maintenance of AG equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Electrical Systems.
- Applicants are expected to supply their own tools.
Polen Implement is an equal opportunity employer offering a comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, paid company holidays and vacation time, uniforms, year-round employment, and equipment/parts discounts.
For consideration, qualified applicants should send resume via email to DickPolen@polenimplement.com or via regular mail to:
Attn: Dick Polen
42255 Oberlin Elyria Rd
Elyria, OH 44035