We’ll cover all of the important topics you’ve been wanting to know more about, including:
- Accuracy and the differences among GPS receivers
- Types of displays and subscriptions available
- Rate controllers
- CAN basics
- Software for guidance, section control, and mapping
- Firmware—controllers and programming
- Modems, data management, remote display access, Service AdvisorTM remote and other valuable options avail- able at MyJohnDeere.com
- Coupon worth $500 off JD Precision Ag products
- We’ll also present a hands-on demonstration of a GEN4 setup on tractor, using a universal 4640, extended monitor, 4600 processor and SF6000.
Learn More. Farm Better. Attend our Event.
There is no cost but please RSVP as soon as possible so we can make food arrangements.
RSVP to: Jordan Tomkins at 440-322-8821, opt. 6, ext. 2214.
Don’t miss this invaluable precision ag learning opportunity. RSVP today!