Search Inventory Search Products & Site
- Used Inventory
- New Inventory
- All Brands
- John Deere
- Ag Leader
- E-Z Trail
- Our Company
Dealer Transfer Request
Fields with asterisks* are required.
New Equipment / All Brands / Unverferth / Agricultural Wheels / Dual and Triple / Axle-Mount
Double tap to zoom
Dual and Triple Axle-Mount
Axle-Mount MFWD and Axle-Mount Rear
Get a Quote »
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to a friend »
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- All extensions are precision engineered for greater life and an exacting fit
- Variety of extension widths to match popular row spacings
- Waffle-style match the inner wheels and provide multiple row settings with one wheel
- Standard M.F.W.D. dual packages are available in 24", 30", 34" and 38" diameters and a variety of widths
- Special made M.F.W.D. dual packages can accommodate other tire sizes or row spacing requirements
- All M.F.W.D. direct-axle dual packages include all hardware and are powder-coat finished to match your tractor
- For easy-on, easy-off use, be sure to research Unverferth T-Rail MFWD T-Rail duals
- 10-bolt-ductile iron Wedg-Lok hubs provide added strength and quick wheel centering with easy-to see tapered guidepins
- Unverferth Wedg-Lok® and U-bolt hubs are precision machined from high-tensile, ductile iron and attach directly to the tractor's axle for a factory-installed look
- Wedg-Lok hubs feature two inserts, one of which matches the axle keyway, that when tightened grip the axle for a slip-free fit
- 1000E series Wedg-Lok hubs feature a maximum offset and can be used where there is at least 7" of exposed axle
- 2000E series Wedg-Lok hubs feature a 0" offset and can be used where at least 7 " of exposed axle is available
- U-bolt hubs feature a precision matched keyway and clamp onto the tractor's axle for a firm grip
- High-tensile strength bolts provide superior holding power
- A large variety of 10-hole wheels are available from 38" diameter up to 54" diameter in a variety of popular offsets to meet many cropping practices
- For triple wheels, simply add an appropriately sized extension and wheel and you're ready to put more of your tractor's horsepower to work
- Wheels are powder coated for a better-than-original equipment finish and life
- Custom-Built dual and triple wheels are also available to meet a wider range of row widths and tire sizes
COME AND SEE US
- 42255 Oberlin Elyria Road
- Elyria, OH 44035
- Get Directions
- 866.542.5625 | 440.322.7064
- M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- SAT: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
© Copyright by Polen Implement, Ohio 2023. All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site is strictly prohibited without written permission.
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.