- Used Inventory
- New Inventory
- All Brands
- John Deere
- Ag Leader
- E-Z Trail
- Our Company
Dealer Transfer Request
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Double tap to zoom
It’s belt capacity, not speed that makes moving seed with an Unverferth pull-type tubular-style conveyor both fast and gentle. The patented 12" wide 5-ply rubber conveyor belt features offset rows of cupped cleats inside of an 8" tube for carrying large volumes of seed at low operating speed for minimal seed damage. Unverferth 8" portable seed conveyors can move up to 35 bushels per minute (2,040 bushels per hour) and are constructed of tubular-steel with powder-coat finish for optimum durability. They feature a heavy-duty steel transport frame, new implement tires and a wide, 8-foot base for extra stability when in a high working position and during towing. Operating height is easily adjusted with a friction-disc winch. - Less
It’s belt capacity, not speed that makes moving seed with an Unverferth pull-type tubular-style conveyor both fast and gentle. The patented 12" wide 5-ply rubber conveyor belt features offset rows of cupped cleats inside of an 8" tube for carrying large volumes of seed at low operating speed for minimal seed damage. U... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- The patented 5-ply rubber conveyor belt design features offset rows of cupped cleats to minimize seed damage while providing a greater carrying capacity:
- The 8” conveyor features an unloading speed of up to 35 bushels per minute
- Hoppers are extra wide for unloading convenience and feature a lower hinged cleanout door for easily removing leftover seed and a protective grating over the intake for enhanced operator safety
- The hopper design is ideal for unloading bulk seed bags yet versatile enough to also work easily with wagons and bins
- The hitch features tool-free installation for moving the conveyor from one farm to the next and can be equipped with an optional transport chain for safer transport on roadways
- Equipped with your choice of orbital hydraulic or electric motor (single or three-phase)
- Hydraulic operating speed of 350 r.p.m. with 21' model and 230 r.p.m. with 30' and 35' models for the gentlest seed handling
- Convenient dual lever controls for easily controlling the speed of the hydraulic motor
- Models are available in 8" x 21', 8" x 30' and 8" x 35' sizes
|Model||8' x 21'||8' x 30'||8' x 35'|
|Maximum Discharge Height||13'||21'9"||24'3"|
|Minimum Discharge Height||8'3"||6'11"||9'4"|
|Maximum Overall Height||15'6"||24'8"||26'10"|
|Minimum Overall Height||10'9"||11'5"||12'|
|Reach - Maximum Height||3'4"||6'6"||10'3"|
|Reach - Minimum Height||5'5"||11'3"||14'|
|Average Capacity @ 30° Angle||1,500 bph||2,040 bph||2,040 bph|
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)||1060||2,030||2,325|
|Due to continuing improvements
in the design and manufacture
of Unverferth seed conveyors,
all specifications contained herein
are subject to change without notice.
- 42255 Oberlin Elyria Road
- Elyria, OH 44035
- Get Directions
- 866.542.5625 | 440.322.7064
- M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- SAT: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.