- Used Inventory
- New Inventory
- All Brands
- John Deere
- Ag Leader
- E-Z Trail
- Our Company
Dealer Transfer Request
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Double tap to zoom
Running Gears RGS-10
When it comes to moving grain, hauling hay, transporting irrigation pipe and whole host of other farm and industrial uses, there's an Unverferth Running Gear ready to meet your needs.
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Each model is engineered and on-farm tested for optimum performance
- All models feature four stake-pockets and adjustable wheel base for convenient matching to a wide variety of box sizes
- The widest variety of wheel sizes in the industry are available from Unverferth to meet individual needs
- A telescoping tongue for easy hookup is standard on 13-, and 12-ton models and optional on 10- and 8-ton models
- 13-, 10-, and 8-ton models feature an adjustable tongue length to match wagon-use conditions
- Optional rear-surge brakes for the 13-ton model automatically disengage for backing
- 10- and 8-ton models feature 180-degree steering for a tighter turning radius and extended life of steering components
- A 108-inch coupling pole can replace the standard pole in 10- and 8-ton models
- Frames are precisely constructed and aligned to ensure straight, smooth trailing
- Double MIG continuous-bead welding and extra bracing virtually eliminate downtime due to load stress
- Heavy-duty spindles and hubs are standard on all models
- A high-quality powder-coat finish in red or green helps resist corrosion
- Truck-style steering components are used on 13 and 12-ton models for durability
- Self-lubricating bronze bushings in the steering components and front spindles of 10- and 8-ton models add years to service life
- Easy-to-reach grease fittings at all pivot points add to durability
|Rated Capacity||10 Ton|
|Tread Width (typical)||6'|
|Standard Coupling Pole||6'11"|
|Ground Clearance (typical)||13"|
|Bolster Height (typical)||27"|
|Approx. Weight||685 lbs.|
Models with the prefix ending with an "S" feature standard tongue.
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
- 42255 Oberlin Elyria Road
- Elyria, OH 44035
- Get Directions
- 866.542.5625 | 440.322.7064
- M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- SAT: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.