- Used Inventory
- New Inventory
- All Brands
- John Deere
- Ag Leader
- E-Z Trail
- Our Company
Dealer Transfer Request
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Unverferth Rolling Harrow® Basket Attachments
Double tap to zoom
Leveling Attachments Rolling Harrow® Basket Attachments
Finish what you start has always been good advice; especially when it comes to seedbed preparation. From smoothing and firming the soil behind a drill for better seed-to-soil contact, to knocking down ridges and breaking up clods behind a primary tillage implement, only Unverferth offers the variety of tillage extras you need for putting the finishing touches to any tillage or planting operation. - Less
Finish what you start has always been good advice; especially when it comes to seedbed preparation. From smoothing and firming the soil behind a drill for better seed-to-soil contact, to knocking down ridges and breaking up clods behind a primary tillage implement, only Unverferth offers the variety of tillage extras y... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
Single Rolling Harrow® Baskets
Mount them to a disc harrow, field cultivator, drill or other secondary tillage implements, and you’ll find Unverferth Rolling Harrow® Basket attachments superior to rollers with straight blades or round bars for soil conditioning and residue and chemical incorporation. The leveling bar, which can be equipped with your choice of spike-tooth, coil-tine or diagonal round-tooth, knocks down ridges and smooths the surface for the most effective residue and chemical incorporation. The aggressive, field-proven 12-inch diameter baskets feature eight scalloped and angled high-carbon steel blades and a 1-inch solid-steel center shaft for long-term performance, even in the rockiest conditions. Shielded bearings with triple-lip seals provide long life and minimal maintenance. Its two universal mounting arms adapt to 3”x 3” through 6” x 6” toolbars and provides a generous 36 inches of clearance between the toolbar and the leveler bar. Available in 3’, 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths
Rolling Harrow® Basket Attachments
- Aggressive field-proven 12-inch diameter baskets with eight scalloped and angled high-carbon steel blades for long-term performance
- Baskets are mounted on 1" solid-steel center shaft and feature long-life bearings with triple-lip seals
- Leveling bar available in choice of spike-tooth, diagonal-tooth, or coil-tine to meet your soil and residue conditions
- Rolling Harrow Baskets attachments are available in 3',4', 5' and 6' working widths and single or double basket styles
- Adjustable mounting brackets allow fitment to a variety of toolbar sizes
- Single Basket models feature extended-length mounting arms for attaching to the widest variety of tillage tools
- Drill-mounted units provide additional soil and residue leveling and are available for Case 5400/5200, Great Plains 2000, 1500 and 1205, JD 750 and 1560 and Tye V and 2000 Series
- 42255 Oberlin Elyria Road
- Elyria, OH 44035
- Get Directions
- 866.542.5625 | 440.322.7064
- M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- SAT: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.