Search Inventory Search Products & Site
- Used Inventory
- New Inventory
- All Brands
- John Deere
- Ag Leader
- E-Z Trail
- Our Company
Dealer Transfer Request
Fields with asterisks* are required.
New Equipment / All Brands / Unverferth / Tillage / Primary Tillage / Ripper-Roller / Ripper-Roller
Double tap to zoom
Combine deep-tillage action with unparalleled leveling action and you have the perfect tool for working in high-residue conditions while satisfying low and minimum tillage needs.
Get a Quote »
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to a friend »
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- First, the lead coulter with six-bolt hub and 20", 13-wave blade helps cut through the heaviest crop residue for maximum flow
- Next, the steep-sloped shanks with auto-reset mechanism provide moderate soil disturbance and till up to 18" deep
- Model 632 features shear-bolt-free auto-reset design with 6,000 lbs. of trip pressure and 22" of trip height to clear obstacles
- Shanks are offset 28" rearward and are available with 18" or 24" spacings, depending on model, for optimum residue flow-through
- Choice of leveling options:
- 16" bladed reel with beveled, high-carbon steel blades break up the soil and help distribute residue
- Drum roller with 3/8" thick x 1-3/8" tall ringed cleats help drive the roller across the ground for maximum leveling and firming action and comes complete with spring-loaded, reversible scrapers for moist soils
- 16" Rolling Harrow basket features scalloped and angled blades to chop and evenly distribute soil and residue
- Leveling rollers feature two heavy-duty 3" x 3" mounting arms and adjustable spring downpressure for fine-tuning the soil finish
- All-welded steel construction with 6" by 6" rear bar for maximum durability
- Models available with 7, 9, 11, 13 or 15 shanks
- Requires approximately 20-40 horsepower per shank
COME AND SEE US
- 42255 Oberlin Elyria Road
- Elyria, OH 44035
- Get Directions
- 866.542.5625 | 440.322.7064
- M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- SAT: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
© Copyright by Polen Implement, Ohio 2023. All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site is strictly prohibited without written permission.
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.