- Used Inventory
- New Inventory
- All Brands
- John Deere
- Ag Leader
- E-Z Trail
- Our Company
Dealer Transfer Request
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Unverferth 122 Spring-Cushioned Reset
Double tap to zoom
Zone-Builder® Subsoiler 122 Spring-Cushioned Reset
Like roots in a too-small container, your performance would be less than its best if you had to live and work each day in such cramped spaces. Yields suffer when compaction keeps roots from growing freely into the subsoil for optimum nutrient and water uptake. The Zone-Builder® subsoiler from Unverferth lets plants stretch their legs (and their roots) by opening passageways through the hardpan with minimal surface disruption. Long-term university research confirms deep-tilling with tools such as the Zone-Builder implement raise yields and income. - Less
Like roots in a too-small container, your performance would be less than its best if you had to live and work each day in such cramped spaces. Yields suffer when compaction keeps roots from growing freely into the subsoil for optimum nutrient and water uptake. The Zone-Builder® subsoiler from Unverferth lets plants str... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Three different Zone-Builder subsoiler models to best suit your soil conditions:
- Model 132 with auto-reset shank that trips rearward and upward from a single pivot point for trouble-free use in rocky, hard soils. Trip pressure of 6,000 lbs. for consistent working depth
- Model 122 with spring-cushioned reset shank and cast-iron shank mounting feature 20" of vertical travel and 5,040 lbs. of point load
- Model 112 with shear-bolt protected shank with 7,500 lbs. of shear pressure for use in rock-free soils
- Straight-leg shank design creates a passageway that allows plant roots, soil moisture and nutrients to move freely into the subsoil with minimal surface soil disturbance
- Slices up to 20" deep to alleviate the deepest compaction
- 3/4" thick high-stress,forged-alloy shanks provide maximum strength and minimal disturbance
- Heat-treated, austempered 1-3/4" wide replaceable points dig through the hardpan
- Points feature raised-center, tapered design for less soil disturbance at higher speeds
- Hourglass-shaped, heat-treated cast invertible wearbars add to shank durability and subsurface soil fracturing
- Heavy-duty, double-frame all-welded construction with 6"x6" rearbar and 38" underframe clearance provides ideal residue flow
- Standard tool-free adjustable stabilizer wheels with stubble-resistant tires assure a consistent working depth
- Front-mounted swivel coulters with 1,500 lbs. of downpressure easily cut through the heaviest residue and features heavy-duty 6-bolt hubs with recessed endcaps and ride on a lip for increased durability
- Models available with 2-16 shanks with a powder-coat finish in choice of red or green
|Model Size||H.P. Required||Approximate Weight (lbs.)
Model 122 Spring-Cushioned Reset
Stabilizer Wheels Outboard
Stabilizer Wheels Inboard
|4-shank*||120-200||3460||11' 4"||8' 4 "|
|5-shank*||150-250||4098||13' 10"||10' 11"|
|6-shank*||180-300||4847||16' 6"||13' 6 "|
|7-shank folding||210-350||6340||16' 5"||-|
|8-shank*||240-400||6289||21' 6"'||18' 6"|
|8-shank folding||240-400||7088||15' 6"||-|
|9-shank folding||270-450||7799||16' 5"||-|
|10-shank folding||300-500||8560||15' 6"||-|
|12-shank folding||360-600||10,182||15' 6"||-|
|16-shank folding||480-800||-||19' 8"||-|
Note: For rigid models with vertical row markers, add 1' 7" to transport width with stabilizer wheels outboard. Transport width of 8-shank is 21'4" when equipped with bi-fold markers.
* Stabilizer wheels can be mounted on the ends of the mainframe (outboard) or onto the rear mainframe between the shanks (inboard).
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
- 42255 Oberlin Elyria Road
- Elyria, OH 44035
- Get Directions
- 866.542.5625 | 440.322.7064
- M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- SAT: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.