Search Inventory Search Products & Site
- Used Inventory
- New Inventory
- All Brands
- John Deere
- Ag Leader
- E-Z Trail
- Our Company
Dealer Transfer Request
Fields with asterisks* are required.
New Equipment / All Brands / Unverferth / Tillage / Seedbed Tillage / Rolling Harrow® Soil Conditioner / 165
Double tap to zoom
Rolling Harrow® Soil Conditioner 165
For soils that only need a lighter finishing touch, look to the pull-type single basket Rolling Harrow soil conditioner model 165. The scalloped blades, combined with the aggressively designed leading angle of the roller, ensure maximum soil penetration and mixing for superior chemical incorporation.
Get a Quote »
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to a friend »
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Large 16" diameter baskets constructed with 10 high-carbon steel 3/8" thick blades
- Full-length 2-3/8" steel center shaft for optimum durability
- Vertical reinforcing disks spaced every 12" for added strength
- Reinforced roller endplates are formed to extend life and reduce wrapping of tough residues
- Reversible baskets for either aggressive mixing action or for packing effect
- Superior clearance between the roller and frame assures uninterrupted operation
- Adjustable tongue length for added turning clearance
- Dual transport wheels with 7.60 x 15 tires are positioned ahead of the roller for eliminating tracks and providing enhanced stability
- Trussed-frame design for added rigidity
- Optional leveling bar in front of the rollers provides added smoothing and a more even surface for the most effective tillage action possible
- The leveling bar features a tool-free spring pressure adjustment for fine-tuning aggressiveness
- Leveling bar can be pinned up for high-residue situations and available with choice of:
- Diagonal round tooth with heat-treated 3/4" x 11" teeth
- Spike-tooth with forged 3/4" x 11" diamond-shaped teeth
- Coil-tine with 3/8" x 17" long spring tine
- Hoses are routed through the frame and include end caps for maximum life
- Powder-coated finish in choice of tractor-matching green or red
- On 24' - 36' units, single hydraulics with a split function valve is standard and on 38' - 50' units, dual hydraulics are standard
- Available in sizes from 12' to 50'
- Available wing lift-assist packages with 9.5x15, 8-ply tires provide added stability when turning unit at ends of field
- Standard light package for safer transport
COME AND SEE US
- 42255 Oberlin Elyria Road
- Elyria, OH 44035
- Get Directions
- 866.542.5625 | 440.322.7064
- M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- SAT: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
© Copyright by Polen Implement, Ohio 2023. All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site is strictly prohibited without written permission.
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.