- Used Inventory
- New Inventory
Service that'll make you smile
Since opening our doors in 1932, Polen Implement has built its business on reliable, accurate service.
Winter Inspection Specials
Take advantage of Polen Implement’s multi-inspection savings and get your hard-working equipment ready for next year without breaking the bank1. You can save three ways:
- Receive half off2 each inspection with qualifying repair!
- Book two inspections with repairs; e.g., a corn head and grain head, receive no-payment / 0% interest financing3 for 180 days and get half off your inspections!
- For each additional machine that’s inspected and requires repairs; e.g., combine or tractor, receive 10% off labor and No Payments / 0% Financing for 180 days plus half off inspections!
Need to service your John Deere Fleet? Check out our 2018 Year-Round Multi-Unit Inspection Repair Program
You worked hard all year, and so did your equipment. And if you're like us, you've got more than one piece of equipment that could use a little tune up. That's why we've outlined service offers below to include anything from tillage and utility tractors, to air seeders, irrigation engines and combines. Contact us today for more details or to schedule an appointment.
- John Deere Tillage (includes nutrient applicator)
Plant/ Place Equipment
- John Deere Utility and Row Crop Tractors: 5-8000 Series (00-current D, E, M & R Series), 10-60 Series tractors
- John Deere 4WD Tractors: 9000 Series, 30-70 Series
- John Deere Planters
- John Deere Grain Drills
- John Deere Air Seeders
- John Deere Air Carts
- John Deere Self – Propelled Sprayers
- Hagie™ Sprayers
Applications Powered by John Deere Engines
- Irrigation Engines
- Tree Shakers
- Orchard Sprayers
- John Deere Combines
- John Deere Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters (SPFH)
- John Deere Cotton Pickers
- John Deere Cotton Strippers
- John Deere Windrowers
- John Deere Heads (front end equipment)
- John Deere Mower Conditioners
- John Deere Balers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is an inspection required to get the repair discount?
A: Yes. Inspection is required for each unit that receives the repair parts discount. The redemption site will require an invoice showing the inspection.
Q: Is inspection labor covered by this program?
A: No. Labor of any kind is not covered under this program. The program rebate only applies to John Deere OEM parts, REMAN parts, and A&I parts.
All fields marked with * are required.
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.