Dealer Transfer Request
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Double tap to zoom
- 102” wide hopper with 12" sideboards (except for 12' model) is constructed of premium 304 stainless steel for the most corrosive-resistant, longest-lasting finish.
- Hoppers utilize 50° slopes, which are the steepest for a dry fertilizer spreader, for quick and complete cleanout and feature struck capacities ranging from 710 to 270 cubic-feet.
- Optional 175 cubic-foot (120 cubic foot on 12' models) Duo-Force insert allows the operator to spread 2 separate products, at the same time, with independent variable rate control.
- On 22' to 13' models, add the Tri-Force attachment for a 75 cubic-foot micro- nutrient hopper for spreading 3 separate products.
- Add the Quad Force insert divider into the Tri-Force hopper for spreading 4 separate products.
- The Duo-Force, Tri-Force and Quad Force options can be added or removed from the Pro-Force hopper at any time because of the removable rear panel.
- Conveniently located control valves near the front of the hopper provide a clean working environment.
- Bin level sensor alerts the operator when the hopper is getting low and the window in the front end gate allows the operator to easily check the hopper contents.
- Inverted Vee in the hopper protects the belt-over-chain and helps break up material when loading with an end loader.
- Tensioning system features an inspection area to easily monitor the chain for optimum life.
- Spread common fertilizers up to 90’, lime and gypsum up to 60’, soybeans and cover crops up to 70’ and compost up to 45’.
- 34” wide belt-over-chain provides a leak-free seal for accurately dispensing material onto the spinners.
- Vee-cleat belt is fastened to the chain for worry-free operation.
- Pintle chain is the backbone of the belt and provides more than 60,000 lbs. of high-tensile strength.
- Drive system features the largest spur gear in the industry, heavy-duty gearcase and pinion and utilizes 4140 forged sprockets for extended life.
- The optional Duo-Force insert features a 34" wide chain, providing consistent spread patterns with the main hopper's 34" wide belt-over-chain conveyor.
- The fixed material divider at the end of the belt-over-chain conveyor ensure even distribution to each spinner.
- Removable hillside baffles at the end of the belt-over-chain conveyor holds material in place when traveling over uneven terrain.
- Dual 30” spinner assemblies feature a dished design and the most aggressive fins in the industry that produce a wider spread pattern with precision application rates.
- Spinner drive features a jackshaft assembly that reduces maintenance requirements.
- Spinner assemblies feature multiple pre-defined settings for quick and easy fore-and-aft adjustment. This operator-friendly design ensures that the correct setting is selected every time it is operated whether you're spreading fertilizer or spreading compost.
- Available with 710, 580 or 450 cubic-foot hopper which are among the largest in the fertilizer spreader industry.
- Raven ISOBUS rate controller allows the operator to use the tractor’s virtual terminal screen.
- An on/off master foot switch is used in conjunction with the ISOBUS rate control system.
- Features a single axle and category 4 Bull-Pull hitch that accommodates 2” and 1.5” hitch pins.
- Hydraulic brakes and transport lighting ensure safer road transport.
- The side-mounted ladder allows the operator to easily check the hopper contents.
- Choose from 480/80 R46 radial row crop tires or IF900/65 R32 CFO radial floater tires
- Tractor requires 38 gallons per minute hydraulic flow, 2 SCV remotes, case drain and hydraulic brake connection.
- 645, 580, 515, 450 and 415 cubic-foot hoppers are available for floater chassis.
- 270 cubic-foot hopper is available for row-crop sprayers.
- Rubber-cushioned mounting provides a smooth ride through the field.
- Chassis mount options include:
- Mud flaps for chassis mounted hoppers protect the front and rear of the unit.
- Oil cooler system for mounting to a chassis that is not equipped.
- For chassis that do not have an on/off PTO, a hydraulic unloader valve is available.
- A hydraulic gear pump is available for mounting to a chassis with an air system.
- Ball valves are available for chassis that do not have hydraulic on/off.
- 304 stainless steel fenders protect the hopper from debris and feature an overall width of 132”.
- For accurate weight recording and in-field calibration, the scale system features an innovative design for accurate measurements.
- 6-point scales on 22' to 18' hoppers and 4-point scale system on the 14' hopper.
- Choose from an ISOBUS or 410 indicator to operate the scale system.
- On 20' and larger hoppers, a 2nd heavy duty gearbox assembly places one on each side of the belt-over-chain conveyor for even distribution.
- #2 conveyor chain in-lieu of the belt-over-chain for spreading compost and poultry litter.
- Roll-tarp with stainless steel end caps is available to protect the hopper’s contents.
- Electric operation of the roll-tarp is also available and provides added operator convenience.
- On 12' models, optional 12" sideboards for the main hopper increase the struck capacity to 385 cubic feet.
- Duo-Force inserts for 12' models can also be equipped with 12" sideboards, increasing the struck capacity to 175 cubic feet.
|Hopper Width||8' 6"|
|Hopper Height||6' 10"|
|Hopper Side Slopes||50°|
|Struck Capacity - Cubic Feet||515|
|Duo-Force Struck Capacity - Cubic Feet||175 (reduces the main hopper capacity by this amount)|
|Tri-Force Struck Capacity - Cubic Feet||75|
|Quad Force Struck Capacity - Cubic Feet||37.5 (reduces the Tri-Force hopper capacity by this amount)|
|Capacity - Tons of Fertilizer||16|
|Duo-Force Capacity - Tons of Fertilizer||6 (reduces the main hopper capacity by this amount)|
|Tri-Force Capacity - Tons of Fertilizer||3|
|Quad Force Capacity - Tons of Fertilizer||1.5 (reduces the Tri-Force hopper capacity by this amount)|
|Pull-Type Overall Length||-|
|Pull-Type Overall Height||-|
|Pull-Type Transport Width||-|
|Pull-Type Spinner Ground Clearance||-|